In October 2010 Teotl Studios released its debut title The Ball. The first game to be released using the Unreal Development Kit, The Ball is a first person puzzle adventure set in an ancient civilization. The commercial game represents the continuation of development from the award-winning gameplay prototype mod of the same name.
- Innovative physics driven gameplay
- Unique atmospheric art style
- Simple and accessible controls
- Intriguing storyline that rewards exploration
- Over 6 hours of singleplayer adventure
- Adventure and Survival gamemodes
- Value priced
For more information, visit our website for The Ball.
The Potato Sack
We were part of Valve's massive Alternate Reality Game "The Potato Sack" for the release of Portal 2. As part of the event we created a Portal themed DLC for The Ball. For more information check out the Wikipedia article
Together with fellow Swedish developer Talawa Games, co-developped the Unreal Engine 3 puzzle adventure game Unmechanical, for PC and iOS.
- Intuitive and simple controls, applied to a great range of interactions
- A carefully created world with unique environments and an engrossing atmosphere
- More than 30 unique puzzles, including logic-, physics-, and memory- oriented
- Uncover a very dark secret through strange clues and fantastic events
- Over three hours of puzzle-solving and exploration
Our current game. The Solus Project is an Unreal Engine 4 first person single player exploration and survival experience, set on a mysterious uninhabited alien planet. For more information visit TheSolusProject.com.
- Immersion - Strong focus on atmosphere and immersion. The planet is to be captivatingly beautiful, but its dangers very real.
- Atmosphere - Fully dynamic atmosphere. Temperature changes. Day and night. Tide. Wind. Dynamic weather. Disasters.
- The Ball - Spiritual successor to The Ball. Same universe, same atmosphere.
The Haunted: Hells Reach
|We assisted with the development of the THQ Unreal Engine 3 title The Haunted: Hells Reach.
- Gameplay programming
- Steam integration
- PS3 porting assistance
|Contracted to help out on the development of the Unreal Engine 3 multiplayer FPS game Rekoil.
- Level Design and Art
- Environment Art Direction
- Mod tool development
Chivalry Medieval Warfare
|Contracted to implement modtools and Steam Workshop for the Unreal Engine 3 game Chilvary Medieval Warfare.
|We have been involved in the Unreal University events from Epic Games, taking care of official Unreal Technology training sessions at conferences across the world.
Alone In The Dark
|Contracted to design, style and oversee the level and environment production of the Unreal Engine 4 game Alone In The Dark.
- Level design
- Tech Art
- Art direction